Thanks also for your prayers. I really feel divine help and i know its because you guys are praying for me and my companion. So Elder Amorim - my child (thats what we call the missionaries we train. They call their trainers their dads lol) and i have been blessed with a lot of success this month. We baptized 7 people this month including a family. Our zone had 23 total baptisms this month, which was the most it has ever had. To give you guys an idea for how often baptism happen here, in a zone its average to baptize 8-12 people a month. I am so happy and grateful for this.
I feel so grateful for the opportunity to serve here. My companion and i have felt a HUGE difference in the ward. The members are working with us so much more now, the ward attendance has grown significantly since i have been here in the past 3 months. The recent converts are even working with us. This has been such an amazing experience. I have learned that this work is not possible without the help of the members. My companion and i have worked so hard these past few months to get the confidence of the members and to get this ward fired up to serve with us. It has made all the difference. We worked side by side with our WML, bishop and the Elders quorum president to have this success. Miracles have happened and its not because of us, its because of the members. I hope you guys find time to help the missionaries and ask for specific people or families that you can visit with them. If the missionaries in your ward are serious about the work, they will do anything to visit people with you guys. Members make the difference.
I feel so grateful for the opportunity to serve here. My companion and i have felt a HUGE difference in the ward. The members are working with us so much more now, the ward attendance has grown significantly since i have been here in the past 3 months. The recent converts are even working with us. This has been such an amazing experience. I have learned that this work is not possible without the help of the members. My companion and i have worked so hard these past few months to get the confidence of the members and to get this ward fired up to serve with us. It has made all the difference. We worked side by side with our WML, bishop and the Elders quorum president to have this success. Miracles have happened and its not because of us, its because of the members. I hope you guys find time to help the missionaries and ask for specific people or families that you can visit with them. If the missionaries in your ward are serious about the work, they will do anything to visit people with you guys. Members make the difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment